Now that I have your attention, LOL, I just thought I’d report in on why I’m not reporting in. We’ll get to the topic later. For now though, you must endure this stupid, report: I’m not here (I’m not here?), because I’m busy painfully processing images for you, Highlighting (highlighting?), ‘Compositing Images by Creatively Using Beach Front Cottages to Store Desktop Icons…’ I know! exceptionally long title. I did that, to cleverly disguise myself as someone who can think…This is followed by actual titles! : ‘More Picturesque DSLR Cameras at 1600 ISO Using a 50 mm. Macro Lens…’ This will be capped off with a segment on: ‘Macro Captures of Tiny Flowers…’ and ‘A Memorable Sunset Featuring Freaky, Cloud Patterns… Expect to hear from me again in, oh, I dunno… LOL! 16 months? LOL!
One lesson I learned while taking telephoto shots (300 mm), was that I should have cleaned my lens! There are lots of specks and blobs I have to take out of all my sky shots. Plus, space shots need to be edited as well because spherical abrasion too far from the center of the photos, make stars look like footballs, plus I found out that shooting stars at more than 185 mm, and getting pin point sharpness required for star shots beyond the cameras auto focus. It’s impossible for me because that particular lens (70mm to 300mm zoom lens), doesn’t come into infinity focus at its farthest point of travel. And for the money, I really expected better workmanship from Canon… I may just return it for one that works!
Below, are some beautiful star images featuring: ‘The Orion Nebula’, and even shows the nebula using a 50 mm lens, and 1600 ISO under conditions a little bit: out-of-town: away from town lights! I plan to go even further out of town soon…The constellation of Orion, beautiful in and of itself, hovers over sleeping lights on the other side of Lake Simcoe. The water is still frozen in placeses further down the inlet.
As always, to see these shots revealing all-stars, full magnification is required: So look at them at full size…
The other two are previews of the sunset photos…
This is a picture of Orion shot with a 50 mm lens. Just below: ‘Orion’s Belt’ (The tree bright stars in a row… They are respectively. from left to right, Alnitak, Alnalam, and Mintaka). See that what looks like a string of stars pointing downward on a guantie angle? The brightest fuzzy patch, is the Orion Nebular: a birthing place for new stars. You can get a better view in the slide show coming up shortly… It also includes a couple of pictures of beach front cottages… Click the first picture on your far left to get into The Gallery below.
The star pictures, although edited at 1600 ISO, can be blown up to: 19″ by 13″, and must be in that ratio, or your star points will all be football shaped and blurry. I suggest the Stylus R2000 Ink-jet Printer for graphics retailing at around $700 Canadian, plus 13% tax. It has 8 different color inks and special: ‘Piezo Electric’ nozzles to distribute more exacting tone transitions… I shall return with more in a couple of days. Salutations! Live long and Prosper! May you be forever young!
:Pot is Miraculous
Surly Pot can stop seizures, fight cancer, and Depression and a host of other ailments. I’m not disputing that. I’m just saying, it should all be kept underground or funding for these treatments may not be available! LOL! i.e. some parents are feeding it to their children, so they don’t want THC in it. I’m saying Pot shouldn’t be legalized so it can remain relatively inexpensive. If it’s legalized, its price will be maybe as high as $8 a joint… To start… Then it would go up! And it would be more expensive according to THC content! Of corpse you’re going to want 13% content as opposed to 3%… Shirley you don’t want this because Medical Mariquana will cost you even more! Wanna do something constructive? Lower the price of running shoes :O)
New Hope for Depressoids!
Here’s a picture of me staring at my computer screen. LOL! Fighting depression has never been easy. They give you pills for it that dispense with the rage you constantly feel, yes. They also remove any other feelings you may have, such as joy, compassion, love, enthusiasm etc.. This pretty much leaves you in a non-caring zombie like state that’s not so much a solution as it is a prison sentence! The terrible truth about those who are being treated for depression is, that we are effectively: ‘turned off.’ That’s the best medical research has been able to do for us. That is, until now! You just never know when doing your research will give you a fighting chance…
One thing researchers have always known is that depression causes shrinkage of the brain. Or is it that shrinkage of the brain causes depression? I’m confused already! Being raised in poverty among arguing alcoholics, and street gangs means that I’ve always been depressed but didn’t know it until adulthood. So yes: what you don’t know CAN hurt you!
The effects of smoking and drinking kills neurons in the brain and we once believed they could never be brought back, whether you quit doing those things or not. We now know that Omega 3 can slow down brain shrinkage, and in some cases, even completely stop it. Unfortunately, it can’t reverse it.
New research has found another substance in front of our very noses that conclusively affirms that sage not only stops this degeneration in it tracks, it builds new neurons in your brain! Other beneficial effects include thwarting the onset of Diabetes, Parkinson’s, and old-times disease! It also removes subcutaneous, and the far more viscous inner viscous fat, fights stress, and lowers cholesterol levels! So it might be noted that it’s also greatly of benefit for so called healthy individuals as well. Also found good for this, is 8 ounces of pomegranate juice per day.
How Might One Use Sage?
You can put it in soups, sprinkle it in omelets, on baked fish or chicken, and of corpse, in stuffed turkey dressing. Fresh sage should be loosely wrapped in a bag and kept in the veggie drawer of your fridge. Keep bottled sage powder or crushed leaves in a cool place (like your cupboard) and is good for up to three months. Sage is a delicate herb, so to obtain it’s full effect, it’s best to use it near the end of the cooking process…
So depressoids everywhere should run out and buy some sage to start bringing back those missing neurons, and stop head shrinking! Healthy people? Be on the look out for people with shrunken heads! LOL!
- Getting up early – I’m sure this is on everyone’s list, almost… I find the adage: ‘Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man/woman, healthy, wealthy, and wise!’ I know! It’s a bitch when you can’t get a Jimmy Hendrix tune out of your head until 3 O’clock in the morning…
- Clean up the house – I must admit that all the constantly occurring messes can sometimes get the better of me. I find that if I start doing something, even though I don’t want to, once I get into it, I want to…
- Finding something to do – This is a tough on for a lot of people! I’m not one of those people. If I’m not on the computer, I’m running, lifting weights, doing house-work, going shopping or working at some construction job Bone Head digs up for us. Plus, I do a lot of research and tend after Leslie because of her many aches and pains. Having so many hobbies as I do helps!
- Don’t back-slide – I guess a ‘not to do’ can be classified as a ‘to do’ because you have to practice not doing it, so really, it must be a ‘to do’… It’s so easy to rationalize your way through the day with phrases like: ‘Don’t be so hard on yourself!’ and: ‘Just this once won’t make any difference!’ Well it does, and you have to be hard on yourself if you’re going to stick to the routine that got you to the place you are now! You have to really be determined and give yourself a lot of pep talks to tow the line like you should. This is not for praise, or to gloat! It’s only what you should be doing that’s going to bring you benefits in life, or you may just as well not be here, as to just sit around and occupy space… In my book, that’s not living!
- Only eat when I’m hungry – You’ve heard the term: ‘Comfort food?’ Well, it’s extremely difficult sometimes not to feel so sorry for yourself that you fill up on so many sweet things that you’d have to exercise for 3 days straight to get rid of: not worth it for me! So now I practice saying: ‘Stop feeling sorry for yourself!’ Then I can get on with my life!
- Try to take a dump at least once a month – LOL! Unfortunately, I’m not a big prune juice fan… It might sound outrageous, but with all the money I spend monthly on supplements, I still have to convince myself to part with the bucks for probiotics! I truly need them if I even hope for a regular bowel movement once a day…
- Communicate with Leslie more – This is one thing that men generally suck at! I constantly have to remind myself that although I find plenty to do all day, everyday, she is stuck in bed all day watching TV. And I wouldn’t wish that on my worse enemy… I have to remember that and implement it more often!
- Fight my depression – Thinking positively is difficult with this mentally debilitating disease! Every day is a challenge to motivate myself, make plans, be involved with others… My mind always wants to do the opposite of these things, and I have to be constantly alert to this and reverse my thinking, blot other things out of my mind so often during the course of a day, I sometimes wonder: ‘Is it live? Or Memorex?’
- Always find someone to help – It’s difficult when you’re waddling in self pity all day, fighting off greedy thoughts and the temptation to make rodents suffer for your own short-comings, to consider that you’re not the only one with demons to wrestle with. I have very little money, and it’s so hard to part with. LOL! However, there are those worse off than me, and I must keep giving them a little something to help them get by. Who else is gonna do it? And it’s not just money. They need to be comforted as well!
- Leave what’s outside, outside – Believe it or not, I become very irate at all the stupid things I see people doing around me! This only hurts me! I would do well to understand that from their point of view, I may look stupid to them too…
I’m Now Strong Like Bull!
Strength is a comfortable feeling you possess at all times. You can feel it in your core! My endurance has improved which makes me even stronger. I require only 6 hours sleep each night now, adding 4 more hours to my day. This in turn improves my disposition greatly, motivates me more, greatly lessening my symptoms of depression. I’m happier now and much more disciplined to take appropriate actions when necessary, and keep the beast within under control. I like a much leaner side of beef now, so I get compliments and flirtations from teenage girls. Our lifestyles are too different for me to ever acknowledge. It still improves my sex life just the same. People now greet me as I walk by them.
Since I’ve stopped smoking cigarettes, smoking doobie and drinking alcohol, I have come out of my comatose state with a much greater ability to concentrate, remember, comprehend much more, and show compassion consistently. I’m more resilient and capable of multi-tasking again. My sense of humor has improved so I no longer take life so seriously. This all translates into better posts on my blog. I’ve noticed comments are starting to branch out from just: ‘Dinosaur Extracts’ now. It’s under the: ‘Hobbies’ category.
If you need a giggle, start reading from the bottom up. There are well over a hundred comments there! My states have gone up markedly. My views have raised from around 2.5 to around 5.7! Enormous improvement! I now have 224 followers and rising, People with actual faces for avatars are beginning to comment now! And all this couldn’t make me happier! I now come here with enthusiasm, reason, and purpose, having a much greater sense of self esteem! Apparently it shows! My sincerest thank you in this regard. It’s a huge boost for me!
Not only do I run faster and farther, my improved lung capacity sends much more oxygen to my brain for greater alertness, actual ability to think. And my brain thanks me with a very comfortable feeling from that. And it’s not just exercise, proper diet and a multitude of experimental/cutting edge vitamins and nutrients.
It’s things I’ve cut down on as well: much less sugar, salt, saturated and trans fat. I’ve cut down the dosage of clanazopam, which has a half life of a month, and is supposed to be difficult to quit. The amount of determination I have over-rides that, so I’m able to basically ignore withdrawal as a hazard. I’ve cut down on my depression pills, and it’s multitude of side effects and switched to St. John’s Wart until Curcumin comes on the market: from the root of tumeric, it works better than depression pills. So C’mon technology! You’re lagging behind me…
The only other thing I take are stomach pills. And if my intuition is correct, with a lot of the stress removed, my ulcer may just heal up on its own. To release stress, I submerge in the bathtub, push with my hand on on side, and my back straight against the other, I crack many bones back into place! And since I’m not carrying any stomach fat up front, I get no more back pain which relieves more stress. I’m more productive with added stamina, relieving still more stress! I can now think and feel emotions besides rage and disrepair. It’s been a high mountain to climb, yet all more than worth it!
I also picked up a Dr. Scholl’s foot massager for after my work out, including weight lifting and push ups, for $5 at a Thrift store! And it’s a real dream machine! Your organs are all connected to your feet ya know! Deep breathing exercises, during which, I try to roll my stomach around as I inhale: great for removing toxins. I’m also more concise on my blog, making shorter work of posts that would have been much longer and wandering before… It’s a brand new me, no longer centered around: ‘Poor me’. I no longer spit up for an hour and a half every morning, relieving more stress. I now longer spit up at all, and my hands no longer shake, so maybe I can pick up on my typing skills again! And all of this, is thanks to what determination has done for me! YACK YACK YACK! :O)