I once believed that The Law was there for our protection, and I’m certain that at one time or other, it was. I was soon to discover however that laws aren’t really governed by The People, but rather, who happens to be in power at the time! Laws can be overturned, dropped, or even completely banned for all time barring a civil war! This came as a devastating shock to naïve, Minnie me! Suddenly, my illusionary secure world became a little less secure, and most certainly smaller, and more vulnerable to many flaws within the fabric of our great justice system: Something we’re all supposed to depend on, and pay taxes to uphold! What kind of monkey business IS THIS???
I was traumatized!
I just have to get this off my chest! After them taking my license away for 3 full years now, considering I have no previous record, and I am not at fault here, but merely could not afford a Lawyer to prove that, and that even my appointed Lawyer was really working for the other side, my indignation over this event has been slowly building…
After all, when a man looses his driving privileges for life, this is no small event to him! In fact, it’s like being sent to my room! I tried to replace the event with something positive, like running to improve my health. Yet whenever I run, I can’t help but keep thinking I could get there much faster with a car! Let me just refresh you briefly on what happened:
- I took a girl camping who thought I wanted sex…
- I really just wanted her to romp through the forest and nibble on berries.
- She told The Police to arrest me for an attempted rape I didn’t do.
- I got in my car and tried to run away.
- They caught up to my clunker on foot after I moved only five feet.
- They said I was drunk, yet tested very low because it hadn’t had time to enter my system yet!
- I told her that someday she may do this to the wrong person and be decapitated…
- Apparently, The Law can’t distinguish between a threat, and a warning!
- They threw the book at me…
- The book hit me right in the forehead and now I have a goose egg!
- A goose came in and asked me: ‘What gives you the right to hide my child?’
I’d just like to say in closing, that we are living in a Police State now, without any mercy or justice at all! Prisons are NOT rehabilitation centers. They’re cages where they keep the animals! People there are bullied, beaten, and sexually abused! This makes them nothing more than a breeding ground for Gays and Pedophiles… When they’re released, they continue to prey upon our communities, only in a far worse way than they did before!
I have nothing against Gay rights. The way I figure it, they can’t have children anyway, so they’ll eventually weed themselves out. LOL! Pedophiles however, prey upon our children! This is something that The Government does, not us! And all under the guise of: ‘To serve and protect!’ That’s what’s written on the side of our police cars. What it should read is: ‘To swerve and reject!’ We should all fashion signs, go down to City Hall, and get arrested :O( I’m MADD!