It has come to my attention through my stats page that most of you are acting like a flock of Lemmings wandering through a Flea Market rather than pushing on the pain-staking like button or leaving a comment at all! Now I have a really informative blog here:
- I post about advances in Astronomy, Psychology, Nanotechnology, how to make intriguing blogs, information on designing and publishing your own web site.
- I’ve posted extracts by the hundreds that you can simply drop into any picture you desire, that took a lot of effort to make for you!
- Here, you will find hundreds of pictures from one of the best Canon Portrait Cameras ever made! The Canon 5D. Journalists use this camera! And I have taken the time to remove every speck and enhance the rendition of every single shot in Photoshop. And I use a tripod and cable release, so they’re all crystal clear!
- I have featured many of you on my blog with many admirable recommendations…
- I take the time and effort to comment extensively on as many of your blogs as I can get to on a consistent basis!
- I have followed the rules places Headings in my blogs with lots of defining pictures and a whole slew of tags, and have taken special precautions not to display aggression, temper tantrums or foul language for the benefit of the women and children that may view.
- There are many buttons, icons, headings, soft backgrounds and interfaces you’ll find under the category: ‘Graphic Design’.
- I’ve given you instruction on how to design and publish your own web-sites!
- The are numerous post, extensive ones on how to improve your health, live longer and advances in life extension!
- I have dauntingly hung in with a total of 428 posts over two years, having just one or two likes and next to zippo comments!
- I have hundres of spam comments, all with wonderful praises on my blogging expertise. Only one problem. They’re a bunch of Lemmings that only show up on two of my posts: ‘Dinosaur Extracts’ and a video on why we should revamp our educational system.
- I’ve injected a sense of humor in many posts and tackled controversial topics elegantly! I don’t know what else you could possibly ask for from me…
- There are songs and short stories… And everything here is original! I mean, good grief!
- Oh yeah! And I also put up a lot of those snappy picture quotes you facebook fanatics enjoy so much for their lame reading requirements…
Now I have more than paid my dues here, no thanks to you! I’ve hung in for the long term anyway because I believe in advancing blogging as a medium presence on the internet. I don’t ask for your attention to stoke my ego alone. If you continue with this attitude of favoring only a very few bloggers, only pushing like buttons for the fun of it, and posting as little as you can possibly get away with, blogging promotions like WordPress will see their projects as complete flops and they will shut down! Many talented bloggers have left already. You still have a chance ( a slim one), to redeem yourselves. I strongly suggest you take it!
Now I have switched over to using Internet Explorer from Opera because some spammers have suggested this may be my problem. I don’t think it is, but I’ll give it a go. If this doesn’t work, I’m leaving too. BTW, you also mentioned the left side of my blog with all my awards on it, has been mostly cut off. If you want to see them, turn off your favorites side-bar. Another method I’ve suggested is to hit ctrl + to enlarge your view, and ctrl – to zoom out. Thank you for your time, and I trust, co-operation…