As part of the condition for my ‘Sunshine Award’, I must name seven (7) good traits about me. Good grief! It will be a small miracle if I can find two (2)! Just remember, this was NOT my idea… I thought about it for a couple of days and came to the contusion that I’m not good. I just know how to hide that’s all! LOL! Never-the-less, I will do my duty and try to get on with this farce… I will be as honest and forth-right as I can. I just got another award, which means I’m going to have to come up with seven more goody-two-shoes things, so by the time I’m finished, I should be up there some where with Superman (an obvious alien)!
- I am honest and forth-right. Honestly, I get more trouble than good from that. I think it the right thing to do, yet sometimes it backfires on me because of the backward world we live in.
- I let my ‘Yes’ mean yes, and my ‘No’ mean no. Even The Bible describes human nature as backward in this way; if a man says he will do something, he will probably get side-tracked or forget, and end up not doing it. If he says he will NOT do it, his conscience will play on him, and he’ll end up doing it anyway.
- I am very disciplined, so I saw to it that I quit all my bad habits. I quit smoking cigarettes because I was tired of being out of breath all the time. I quit drinking because my Daddio died from that at the tender age of forty-five (45). Plus I didn’t like the way it changed my disposition. And I quit smoking pot because it made my bring up sputum every single morning for at least an hour and a half, and because I wanted a clear head. Yet more rightly, I quit it because I knew there are drug wars over it, and by paying for it, I was helping to promote the death of others, and that’s not what I want to do!
- I blog every Sunday that I can about The Scriptures of The Bible, not so much to convert people to believe in God, as to promote the wonderful, and extremely helpful council it provides! I know we all have our own belief system. I also know that few of us implement it. What I’d like to see, is the best of all belief put together into a new book we all can follow together.
- I’m a great cook and house marm! LOL! When my Mummy taught me to cook, I was mostly confined to Crap Dinner, Hot Dogs, and boiling water. After living with various women however, I learned numerous tricks of the trade, and expanded my cooking and prep prowess to a great number of healthy and tasty dishes; like grool… I new nothing about that ’til I met a sexy Bohemian girl…
- My sense of humor seems to hook me up with others easily, so I can initiate projects with much less effort than usually is the case. So friends? Not a problem.
- I openly seek to help others. I’ve been that way ever since I was a kid, and brought home my first lame duck! The women I hook up with are usually bed ridden now to some extent or other, so I serve them where and when they are unable to. I furnish those who can’t afford it, with food and clothing, give street people a bed for the night, and set them up with a half-way house the next day, and am generous to a fault that way. so that’s ‘My Goodness’.